In this Internet age, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. How can you stand out with your prospects?
Here’s some ideas to help you!
- Send your customers branded birthday cards, promotional products, and thank you gifts. This will keep you top of mind and show that you care!
- Set up a domain for your business as well as your name. Use keywords as part of your domain.
- Use domain email: your email@example.com. Yahoo, gmail, and other free services are unprofessional and will decrease your credibility.
- Send your own branded thank you cards as a follow-up to customers.
- Create your own company logo wear and advertise your business when you are going around town!
- Compose an elevator pitch to tell people what you do and how you can help them. Practice it until you have it memorized!
- Without vision people perish! Spend some time thinking through your life and business vision, mission, and values! Then translate it into business plans, marketing plans, and most importantly, your calendar!